Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Signs of stress

When my throat feels dry..
When my body feels hot..
When I am craving for bubble tea..
When I am drinking so much water..
When I start having expensive western meal quite often..
When my fingers are itchy to buy chips..

THEY ARE ALL OBVIOUS SIGNS THAT I AM BLOODY STRESSED!!!!!!!!
And all will lead to the widening of my tummy :'(

Haiz.. I keep having the urge to skip this lecture or skip that practical sigh.. Luckily I did not skip today's practical.. I managed to copy the tutorial I skipped yesterday during a lecture today.. Haiz.. My lecture notes are empty while I see my friends are full of scribbles.. Haiz.. I do not really understand what is going on in the tutorial.. I am completely confused on the kidneys.. I have finished my Science of Music tutorial.. But I do not freaking understand the notes.. The subsequent topics are getting more confusing.. Haiz..

It's wednesday tomorrow.. It is the start of my CCAs.. That means I am running out of time to study for my CA on monday.. I aim to at least finish my lab report tonight.. I think I will be too lazy to study after that :'( Bleah!!

Even game makes me so pissed off.. Why are people stealing my woods and rocks? Jeez.. Bloody shit la.. Game also wanna steal..

Aiya.. bad day la.. stress stress stress... I really have no life this semester. I will have to miss my good friend's bday celebration this Friday.. AAARGH!! That will be the THIRD 21st party I miss out since the semester starts.. Haiz sad la... All is retarded.. Dunno how I can lift my mood up.. No thing and no people seem to be able to help me..

No comments: