Tuesday, September 22, 2009

EMO no more ^o^ :D :)

MWAHAHAHAHAHA...
I finally got my PSP MWAHAHAHAHA.. After the long search on Saturday, I was almost giving up and already decided just to buy the limited edition if it were to reach Singapore shore.. Lucky, I did not have afternoon nap so I was online until late afternoon. I should have an outing at 5pm too.. But loo and behold.. at about 430+ the new stock just came in. Oh yeah!! Haha.. So lucky that the price only went up to $315.. If it was $350 no way I would buy even if there was stock.. In total I almost spent $400 for my PSP. But I am soooo happy hahahaha...


Even though I got it on saturday, I only started playing on Monday. Lol.. Because I had no game and I need to take from my friends. Initially I intended on passing the PSP to my friend for him to input the games.. but he did not want o_0 just because he did not wanna waste electricity.. Woa.. what a good reasoning.. Anyway, I got my games yesterday.. And hehe.. I AM SO HAPPY!! LOL...

I went with my cousin to Cafe Cartel on Sunday.. What a bloody damn restaurant I have to say.. Next time, just order things on promotion or things which have pictures on the menu. I ordered crispy ribs and chicken chop combo. It cost $9.80 if I am not wrong and guess what I got? 1 bloody stick of rib and 1/3 of normal serving of chicken chop.. OMG!! My cousin bought the ribs on promotion ($13.80) and she got 8 stick of ribs!! I don't know how to describe the size of the ribs so I just counted on the number of bones Lol.. Her husband's sirloin stick was out of stock and he also ordered another ribs.. He gave me 3 sticks.. my cousin gave me 3 sticks.. So in total I ate 7 sticks.. O_0 They also did not want to eat the bread (I took and cut one whole piece of the long bread) so I ended up super bloated! Lol.. Dinner was skipped too.. Haiz.. fat fat fat..

It is a good holiday.. There is only 1 CA so it really feels like a holiday haha.. Unfortunately, good times pass so quickly.. and I have to start to plan my time carefully.. I finished my part on SDL.. I guess I shall book room for my CCA tomorrow and start on my revision.. I have my UCC training on Thursday (kaching kaching.. money will start to come in! hehe). Ah ya.. I die die will attend any random concert this week also.. and hopefully I can anyhow finish the MIDI composition..

I shall take a nap now.. And tonite, I must remember to register for my Sony 1 year Warranty!!

^0^

No comments: