Monday, July 20, 2009

Remembering Cambodia

Okay.. the title is just so weird. Haha.. There are two things that bring my thoughts back to Cambodia. Firstly, it is the Adidas shirt (okay... it was a fake most likely :p). I only have a chance to wear it at home. By far, it is my favourite sleeveless t-shirt that I have. Haha.. The size is just nice for it to fit on my body.. It is black and hence it hides away my fats, although the bulge in my tummy is too big to be hidden. Haha..

The second thing will be the scars on my right foot. My mum is worried when she sees those bite marks. I don't know whether I am already too old for my skin tissues to regenerate or there is something special about the mosquitos (and whatever insects that bit me) which make their bite marks everlasting. Haiz sian. I now must be more careful with what is biting me.. I cannot let my smooth skin be destroyed..

Just a bit of update, my driving skill has improved a little bit. The machine didn't die!! Haha.. I think it is because of the car though.. Not as sensitive as the other car. Lol.. It was crazy training.. I am still so scared when seeing other cars, be it in front, behind, or next to my cars. Liddat how to go to the main road -_- I even made the car fly over a hump because I was so paranoid that the car behind be would be honking me because I was too slow.

My mum managed to force me to go to my father's workplace. I was damn irritated.. It was such a waste of time.. Seeing machines stirring things.. Reminded me of DFD lab.. and reminded me of how much I have forgotten.. basically I have forgotten everything.. One thing I learn was parking the car! Haha.. Yah after it was the end of the work time, the parking lot was empty soI had the chance to play around. Finally, for the first time, I tried to reverse the car. Haha.. I managed to reverse park the car nicely.. but actually the back of the car hit the flowers LOL..

Haiz... anyways.. I only have 9 more days before returning to Singapore.. Life is soo boring.. I managed to take pictures of my anime stuff collections.. Haha.. Will upload it later to facebook when I am not lazy.. And I am looking forward to watching Harry Potter 6!

No comments: