Friday, July 31, 2009

Lousy...

Whew.. I had a lousy day... wait! Not a lousy day.. A super extraordinary lousy day! Haiz.. I just hope that it is not a premonition on what is to come to my life in this new sem.

My 9am flight was cancelled and I only knew about it when I was at the airport. And not only not informed about it, I was also not sent to the flight after that. Thus I had to pick a 3pm flight. Basically I wasted half a day just waiting for the dumb plane. Haiz.. Finally, I experienced first hand the lousiness of budget airlines. At 3pm the flight was Jetstar and surprisingly it was half empty. Considering that there were some people from my earlier flight transferred to this flight, I can safely conclude that they did not have enough people flying. No wonder they cancelled the morning flight wth.. And worse.. Jetstar gave neither snack nor drinks! Bloody hell.. Valuair at least gave both. For next time, I guess I will have to check out the non budget airlines.. Once is enough.

My new room is sadly at block 12 level 2. It is just opposite the bus terminal. I hate it.. People say it will be quite noisy and dusty. The shape is funny (haiz.. 3 different type B rooms in 3 years.. all with different shapes wth).. Though it is my biggest room so far.. but still.. I wish I get somewhere higher and cooler. The advantage of low level is that I can just climb the stairs.. but I cannot stand the heat!

I watched Harry Potter yesterday and it was complete rubbish and a disappointment. I am used to things being modified and deleted but I felt the movie is very choppy. Just jump from one scene to another. The quidditch was a disappointment (I was hoping the part where Harry gets KO-ed by Cormac) and the biggest shit was the final battle scene in Hogwarts was totally obliterated. Really really sad T_T

Well, that's all I have to complain so far..

No comments: