Tuesday, July 7, 2009

H1N1 scare

Hmm lots of things have happened for the past 10 days or so. I hope I still can remember things. Hehe..

Last monday I went to watch the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen with some of my friends. Heh.. I was not really looking forward to it.. But hey.. it is not a bad movie.. For a sequel, I am surprised that I am able to understand (roughly) what it is all about, even though I never watch the first one or know any Transformers related things. The ending was anti-climatic though. It is like all the suspense in the middle of the show is because giant robots vs humans. Of course the humans are struggling. But at the end, when it becomes giant robots vs giant robots, the good robot trashes the bad one so easily.. Chey.. Still, it was a good fun :) After watching, we went to eat at Sushi Tei. And the story will continue later on hohoho...

On tuesday, I ate at 3-in-1 jap resto at Vivocity (I cannot remember the names). I ordered a curry I never ordered before.. And a $12++ okonomiyaki.. (hey it was damn filling!! and that justified the price!). I felt so full until night.. and at night I started to cough. Oh noo...

I went back home on wednesday. Gosh.. I was almost late.. Rushed to the counter.. and rushed to the gate.. Crazy.. Seriously next time need to be at least 2 hours before flight time to reach the airport. I had to surpress my cough like crazy because I didn't want to scare anyone if I had H1N1. The cough was dry but my whole chest was also coughing.. And clearly DM failed!! Stupid..

On the following day, my head was aching.. Coughing too much until my head was pain.. But the most ultimate shock was FEVER.. oh no H1N1 H1N1.. Sianz.. Because of my un-fit condition, I had to call off my plan to try on Jet Coaster.. I am aging... when will I have the chance to try it while my heart is still strong enough...

The cough started to get phlegmy.. and tada... I got the news that a friend was diagnosed with H1N1.. That made me officially a H1N1 suspect case. Haha.. I sat next to my friend at Sushi Tei.. So I had the highest chance to get infected also.. Crazy... It was a big big scare.. Especially only the day before I had fever. Gosh..

Thank God now I am fine already.. I guess I was just too tired.. Not flu and not H1N1.. Still no energy to start my exercise regime.. Haiz.. Lose weight lose weight.. My internet is faster now but still disappointing.. Torrent is shit slow.. It takes me numerous attempts to log in to my facebook games daily.. And worse.. my internet gave me false hope on my cabal.. On the very first time, I could play it with no problem.. Too bad.. it was the first.. and the last.. Oh well, it's a holiday afterall.. I have to take a break from cabal also lol...

No comments: