Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OMG.. So looong... Hahahaha...

I have been busy chionging with my game and have not been blogging even though my preceptorship has come to an end. Ohoho.. I am so glad that it is over. True that I hate it.. but I am glad that I was posted somewhere near and slack, have a nice preceptor and pharmacist technician to talk to, and surprisingly 1 of the locums is also very nice. Lol.. I really did not expect him to treat me ^o^ Woa.. that's nice.. But he is not nice because he treated me on the last day with him. He is quite nice to talk to and is quite up to date with the latest movies etc. Cool..

My file was submitted yesterday and yeah.. it is finally OVER.. I cleared up the files which are littering my desktop and now my desktop feels much emptier and cleaner hahaha...

It seems that I will not be going home for this holiday.. Or maybe never ever go back again.. -_- My mom decided to ignore me after the last message on monday morning. And I also do not bother about it. Tomorrow I will ask whether I am able to extend my vacation stay until the end of vacation. If cannot? Dunno lol.. Beg? Or stay in someone's house first? Lol..

I think some of my friends are wondering why I am being so stubborn. Isn't it better to just go home for 1 month and suffer for first 5 days? Lol.. The problem is not just that.. I am having some teenage angst. Lol.. I think after 22 years of being a good and obedient boy, I finally hit my puberty. Lol.. Nowadays, I feel very naughty and like to rebel.. against parents, against teachers, against authority etc. And I am tired being treated like a trophy.. or a long term investment.. by my parents. It's harsh and rude.. But I really feel neglected.. They only care about results.. and the results are connected to money. Woot.. Where is the care and the parenting? Didn't allow me to go home and ask me go Cambodia again? But this time force me to go home because they want to force me to go Pontianak and show me off.. Lol.. I am getting sick of all the attention ba.. Smile here and smile there.. If I am a celebrity act liddat never mind, at least got money. But now no money de lol.. But the worst is regarding my room being used for whatever thing without my permission.. It's my dad's house and so his room also.. but I think since it is my room (and my things inside), I deserve a notice+permission to be asked. No such thing done, so perhaps my prescence is no longer respected at home.. I have been completely erased from my place in my house..

Gosh.. I guess I am repeating what I wrote in the last post haha.. But still angry ba.. Oh ya and this time, I am not buying the argument about "God" and bla bla bla.. Well, I succumbed to the "will of God" thing when I came to Singapore.. And what is the result? Shit all the way.. Of course there are sweet moments here and there but shit is always a shit.. Will you eat shit when it has sugar here and there? Lol.. The sweet taste won't mask the shit taste/smell/feel/look.. haha...

And talking about shit.. my shit is black today >.< since I am not taking any supplements, based on my pharmacy knowledge, the only explanation of a black stool is a bleeding high up in GIT.. Oh yea.. Hopefully develop into internal haemorrhage (how to spell this damn thing?) and I will die.. Wakakaakaka...


Guess what is the age of the guy on the right (of the viewer)? He is just 1 year older than me.. Still look very young rite? Haha.. Just like me.. Still very cute even though already so old :p Too bad that I cannot sing and I cannot dance haha..

No comments: