Friday, June 12, 2009

I am counting down to the end of preceptorship and the beginning of my holidays. Hurray ^^

This week is the rotation week and I am rotated to Jurong Point. I don't like it to be honest. Firstly, I spend more travelling time (especially at night). Secondly, I cannot serve most (if not all) of the costumers there. Most speak Chinese.. or else.. I cannot figure out what the Bangla workers are trying to say. Haiz haiz... And worst, I get the impression that many people there are totally clueless about the role of pharmacist. They look very irritated when being asked questions and are like "Can you just give me the bloody medicine and stop asking so many questions?". So demoralising..

Well, on the bright side, there were 2 training sessions today. And due to distance factor, I spent a lot of "working" hours for transportation. Ohohoho.. And being not with my preceptor, I can be a bad boy a little bit. Haha.. She gives extra break time (when she eats for lunch) and of course the most important thing is that I can talk to her (same wavelength). Haha.. The staff there are generally more friendly thatn the staff at Vivo.

I am so happy because yesterday someone said that I am very friendly. Haha.. Much more friendly than my friends. I asked her how she knew my friends and she said that she went to other shops to carry out her work too. Lol.. People also say my look is very boyish.. I am just waiting for the word "cute" to appear. Haha..

I found a big plastic container box from one of the DIY shops in Jurong Point. Yay!! And I was lucky that the bus that came was a disabled bus.. Hence my box can enter the door. Lol.. I am still so lazy to pack up my stuff though..

Haiz.. after 1 damn bloody week of no internet.. finally the internet was fixed today!! Haiz haiz.. When it comes to service, they are damn bloody slow. But when it comes to money (even though it is only $2) they will call.. Someone called me because of wrong bill and I need to pay an extra $2 (by NETS somemore). Haiz.. stupid shit...

Tomorrow my dad will be in town for 3 days. Transiting from Manila.. Damn sian to be honest.. I need my rest T_T

And bad news: WHO upped the H1N1 alert to level 6!! I may need to change my PIL.. OMG!! I hope the virus doesn't kill!!

No comments: