Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Haiz.. Dean's List is out.. I failed to secure the 8 points.. I wasted my S/U. Sigh.. Why the fuck my pharmaco was shit.. The hunt for points begins again.. My biggest fear will be reality: must go for another YEP trip T_T.. Sad year is coming ahead.. If I go for YEP, there will be no more holidays.. Preceptorship and Korea are coming for next 3 mths break.. And after that.. final year.. no more holidays.. Worklife is ahead..

H1N1 do come and infect me.. There's no point living already.. I am really going crazy.. My mental really cannot take it..

Always cannot get what I want..
Always fail to be what I want to be..

If there is a thing called "fate", why are humans created in the first place? Our existance is just like a robot.. just do what the Creator want.. Might as well not created in the first place..


No comments: