Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PR 3104: Pharmaceutical Biotechnology; SSS 1207: Natural Heritage of Singapore; PP 2106: Pharmacology I

PR 3104 - Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
The MCQ was not bad. And I was glad that there was almost no question from biosensor (the chapter I read 1.5 hours before the paper). When I saw the section B, initially I was like: Oh cool!! Application question.. This will be interesting.. Unfortunately, I am too naive.. The application part is only 1/3 of the question. The other 2/3? Gone case.. It was direct regurgitation from the chapter I hate most. Even crapping would not help as what I crapped about was totally crap. Darn!! The second question was more doable.. unfortunately, i didn't know which parts of the notes the teacher wanted. Another hopeless module.. should be something practical and applicable but in the end.. still have regurgitate.. so useless

SSS 1207: Natural Heritage of Singapore
Wasted my time reading the bloody book! Few things I knew are in the book. But I could not know where exactly! Damn la !! I just hope I still can S it

PP 2106: Pharmacology I
Such an anti-climax.. oh okay wrong.. it should be the climax.. the pinacle of my failure this sem..
I simply could not recall many important things.. I wasted 1 page of writing to realise that I could not proceed further and tried another question instead.. Careless reading made me waste another 1 page.. Not only I have lost marked for failing to do the easier questions.. I could not even finish the question which I crapped..

Aargh.. Fuck la!! I should not be in this country in the first place to be in the fucking education system

No comments: