Monday, April 6, 2009

Waaah it has been long time since I am writing again. Haha.. I am so bored and stressed over revision for this Wednesday's drug test and I guess I shall take a break (though it's more like I am taking a break from computer by studying lol).

Let's recall what happened to me for the past week.. Firstly, lab test went pretty screwed up. Forgive me God but I cheated. I completely forgot how to stain :( and had to see how my neighbour did it.. I remembered the steps but I didn't know about the water. I flushed down everything with water after every step.. I guess too much info until everything was mixed up. Lucky I prepared 2 slides. Because the first one was a total disaster, I even put the counter stain without decolorising. After realising that, I just flushed away the counter stain and decolored the slide and readding the counterstain. Of course I could not see anything. The report was horribly done too. I didn't write any precautions (were there any to write in the first place -_-) sigh.. On Friday, my viability count was 130% fantastic.. I give life to things around me indeed. Another module gone..

My English sucks by the way. I really cannot do a presentation without a prepared script. I tried it on Friday to prepare for Microbio presentation. Haha.. For that I skipped pharmaco tutorial too.. Even though my main motivation to skip pharmaco tutorial was that I was totally unprepared and was not willing to get saboed by whoever the tutor was. The only preparation I did was printing the questions. Haha.. All thanks to Natural Heritage essay. I chionged finish within 2 nights and okay.. That's it! I am not gonna take a look at it anymore. I don't even attend lectures already.. Stupid CA2 was a crap and no point of trying hard for a module that I will S/U eventually.

I celebrated another Birthday dinner on Saturday. This time it was at Central. Haha I will never ever come back to that 'small' mall. I find it very weird, the walkways are very narrow, and there isn't much to see around. Lol.. The dinner was at Mr Curry and it was a con of money. Lucky I ordered the cheapest and it didn't turn out that bad. Well, I bought the fanciful curry in bun because of its attractiveness, not because I wanted to be full anyway. But it was a great run away from stupid mugging.

Microbio presentation was finally over today. I don't care haha.. I was kind of self-pawn with what I said. Nevermind la.. Glad that it was over even though I think I will fail the quiz.. Another failure.. sigh..

Oh well... HAEMORRHOIDS NOW!!! DAMN IT!!

No comments: