Saturday, April 18, 2009

Susan Boyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Too bad all videos have the embed feature disabled so I can only put the link. It's Susan Boyle.,The latest world sensation. Only about in one week and that video alone was viewed by almost 25million people. She gave a lesson to the whole humanity (and especially to one bitch at 1:25 among the audience who sniggered at her) that looks are not everything. Now now.. who would expect someone with a packaging like hers hid such a good surprise for everyone. Isn't it wonderful that she turned all her critics to her favour only after the first line?

So perhaps.. I have something that I have not discovered yet.. Well I wonder what it will be.. I don't have the brain, nor the brawn, not also the look, I cannot bloody sing, and music/dance/arts are also not my cups of tea.. That leaves me with nothing, doesn't it? Oh well...

No comments: