Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My heart aches..
My stomach hurts..
My memory fails..

It's 9 days left till exam.. I wonder how I am going to prepare... I am just too stupid.. My pharmacy practice disappointed me.. I got 60 while other people are getting 80s.. I was chosen into this course not because of my ability, it's just because they have some spare quota for international students. I really cannot take it... There goes my 8 CCA points for next academic year.. I will no longer able to maintain my first class honour. I hate practicing so much.. And perhaps that's why I am cursed.. After all, only those who cannot make it will practice.. Oh well, I should focus my attention to other modules which still stand a chance on getting good scores..

I am tired...
Pretending that I am happy..
Pretending that I am strong..
Pretending that I don't really care..
That I am satisfied with the shit results I got..
That I am able to accept the shit results I got..
It's all fake..
Sigh..

What is the consolation I can have? That there are still other people doing better than me? Haiz.. I don't need such thing! My world revolves around me and I will only be happy when I am doing well.. even if other people are doing better..

At least I had a good bday celebration on Monday and I had a new good photo ^o^

No comments: