Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mugging Marathon

Woaa... I am surprised with myself today.. I studied for about 9 hours non-stop. I didn't sleep at all although there were few distractions here and there to eat, pee, read newspaper, and print notes. What a self-discovery. I never know my full mugging potential. I shall see whether I can repeat the same feat tomorrow. And I am feeling dead tired right now. I guess no more mugging for tonight.. Haiz.. I can just do another set of notes.. but oh well.. Anyway... how long I study and how much that my memory retains are totally independent. I am so sick of mugging that even while waiting for bus, I refused to re-read the sets of notes I read earlier on this morning which obviously I have completely forgotten. I read the questions people asked in the forum and I was stunned.. I catch no balls. Don't know why people think so much and don't understand why the teacher answer even much-er.. Die die die...

The mugging spirit is scary!! The library was fully packed and I could find no seat. But thanks to that, I sat at the newspaper reading area. With the larger volume of traffic there, I never ran out of things to distract me.. and that is the reason I was not falling asleep. Haha.. So paiseh mahz.. I shall see whether I will chop seat there again or I shall find a 'proper' mugging area. Lol.. Must not lose the spirit..

Haiz.. I shall treat myself tonight.. I shall play game and have a really good night sleep :)

No comments: