Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Everything sucks!!

Everything sucks!!

My CCAs suck.. That's my conclusion. Final CCA point: 43. I will be damned if the cut off is again 45 like last year. I am so gonna change my CCA and basically be phantom for the rest of this semester. Sigh.. my angklung has a 7 point event which requires me to spend $24.. Lol.. Who will buy the ticket lah.. Haiz.. My NUH cca does not give me any point (wth) but I magically have an item from NUSSU IRC IED. I don't know what the hell that is but since it's only 4 points, it's as good as useless.

School sucks too.. I was so stressed and tired this morning that I lost my appetite. I guess it was more due to low energy as after I had a meal, I felt better. Next week will be tough. 2 CAs.. I only 'finished' one. I shall start on the other one tomorrow. My SOAP presentation was done today (fiuh...). It was fantastic and mission to make people laugh was accomplished. I don't bother about the mark.. And the teacher said I was MATURE!! OMG!! An adjective I never expect to be used on me. Haha.. I am expecting a CHILDISH. Lol.. But the happiness was killed because of the quiz 1 result. I am so disappointed. I really felt I did okay.. But why the result is so shit? Fuck la!! Oh yeah... My languange is just getting worse nowadays.. I totally lost my drive to study... Sigh.. The one I was quite confident got something close to failing.. then how about my CAs next week. I cannot even remember the things.. Many I don't understand.. Such a disappointment..

God, you suck!! If You think the bad result will make me study, You are totally wrong. I don't give a damn about school anymore lah.. Damn it.. Tomorrow I shall skip guest lecture and I am contemplating to skip Friday's tutorial. At this rate, the possibility that I will be rude to the tutor is so imminent. Haiz...

Skipping class... Plummeting results.. Stressed and depressed... It's just a step closer to stabbing someone and jumping of a building.. Perhaps I need a counselling... or I just need to quit school

Life sucks..

Everything sucks...

No comments: