Sunday, March 8, 2009

after 2 weeks..

First proper post in 2 weeks. Haha.. I have been too busy playing games. Well CCA season is over (I am left with one more performance) and I can finally (and sadly) focus on my studies. It is great to have CAs 2 weeks after the mid-sem break. At least I could enjoy and slack through the holiday (while other people were having a headstart in their mugging).

First day of break was wasted for the 2 projects. Well, they are over now and at least only a day was wasted.

Second day was good. I had a lunch before a friend flying back to Aussie. It was at Magic Wok (near City Hall), a Chinese-Thai restaurant, which surprisingly is quite cheap for a place located near CBD. In the evening was a friend birthday celebration. That was the first time I went all out for a meal at Marche. Lol. I had sausage, pork steak (urgh... cannot beat beef or chicken) and a dumb mango crepe which cost me $7.90 (shared it with another 2 friends). Maybe their mangoes were from outer space. After that, we all played bridge until 11+ haha.. It was quite funny because I kept getting the same person as a partner.

Third day coincided with Ash Wednesday. I had a mass at Staff Club. And after that... Play lor..

Thursday was for YEP post trip: painting. Hoho.. Since there were too many people, it was quite slacking. But still, another day was used up.

Friday was for my dental. And I stayed at Coffee Bean to do my microbio lab report. Kind of a sad holiday right? Haha..

Due to my slacking, now I have so much to catch up. And surprise: Biotech is having a CA too. Lol... Die.. I am doing Pharmacology now.. still in my 4th chapter (out of 11)... Thank God drug test is pushed back by a week. I must juggle my Pharm Prac presentation this coming Wednesday too. Haiz... Okay at least no more CCA.

And I want to complain about the dumb CCA point system. I cannot believe it that 5 days of OGL-ing earned me the same point as going for few hours of painting or few hours of industrial trip. And the so many hours to prepare for YEP is equivalent to 10mins of Angklung performance. Something is seriously fucked up with the system. Walawe... I just hope I can secure a place for next academic year.

I had a nightmare on Friday. I seriously loathe Pharmacology now. So far the tutors have been horrible. Curse them la!! They are doctors so what? Go eat crap la -_- Saboed me to draw (sigh.. last time I drew for Physio II) and said I was not serious in my answer. A s s h o l e. I seriously had no idea to answer his "out of the box" (out of nowhere) question so I smoked instead of keeping quiet. What was the bastard's reply? "You are not taking this seriously." Gah... F him la!! Lol.. I guess I am in the correct school. If I am a medical student maybe I cannot tahan my teachers and stab them liao. And trust me, my stab won't miss the vital parts. Ohohoho...The only nice one among pharmaco tutors so far is the Pharmacy graduate. No wonder. (Oh God.. forgive me for the extreme rude and crude language I use in this paragraph.. I cannot find a better way to describe my anger)

I watched Watchmen too. Sigh.. I was dissapointed. Not as what I expected. And I really had a bad feeling for at least 1 day after the movie. But well, this morning I had a good dream, even though it was so unlike me. I was swimming in a lake (that was like duh.. I cannot and will not swim) but I can remember that even in my dream I was scared that I would drown. But well, I swam. Hoho. After that, the lake suddenly changed to a swimming pool. Lol... Then I was running through a forest and I reached my campus. Hahaha... So lame.. But even though I ran so far, I was not sweating. And I took over a bunch of students running up the PGP slope. (While I don't usually sweat a lot, the fact that I ran tirelessly is still very laughable).

I was late for church again this morning. Haiz... The dumb bus was late for 10 mins. Wasted my running from my room to the bus stop. I had to run to the church too and it was already Gospel Acclamation. Super late -__- I picked up the Catholic News (woo... I took the last fifth in the stack) and I found a very interesting article. A papal theologian said that men and women experience sin differently. Men are more susceptible to lust followed by gluttony, sloth, wrath, pride, envy, and greed. While for females, pride is the first, followed by envy, wrath, lust, gluttony, and sloth (the greed is missing?). What does this mean? This means I am a female!! Lol.. Why? Because I think I am arrogant (I always think I am right) = pride, I am super envious (that explains green as my favourite colour haha), and I cannot control my anger (I always get moody and exhibit attitude problem). Erm... those are the top 3 for females. Lol... I think the article is not reliable!! Lol...

No comments: