Monday, February 9, 2009

Worried Boy

I have a lot of things bugging me lately... School work.. CCA... Well, actually only these 2 things. Haha... It is only 4th (or 5th) week of school and I cannot believe that I have started my revision/mugging. Sigh.. I still have cold and diabetes sets of notes plus 17 more drugs to go :( But I don't know whether I can remember everything from the pain notes. Oh well, I am left with about a week. I shall see how things go. I am just glad I am no longer so 'addicted' to Cabal. Haha... Still, there is some degree of desire to play but I am still able to control. Lol.


I spent lots of millions to buy and upgrade this set of equipments.. And still haven't gottent the matching gloves... yet...


Isn't the parrot CUTE? Lol... I spent REAL money to get it!!

Finally I had a taste of children's ward for my CCA. Due to some confidentiality issue, I cannot reveal too much. But I had so much fun today. I guess it is because the kids were quite healthy and in late teens already. Yeah, no bratty kids today.. I don't know next week and I don't know how my CCA project will be like.. I am really worried.. Now I have too many participants T_T... As expected.. things won't go smoothly.. Otherwise, where is the challenge rite?

I spent 1 hour plus copying the pharmaco notes that I missed on Friday. Lol.. Kinda difficult to decipher the handwriting.. And I don't really understand fully. Hence, my Katzung has down-leveled to my table from my rack. Alert level: Yellow! Mugging is imminent :'( Aaargh.. How am I going to survive this semester?? 2 projects... and microbio lab reports.. Oh gosh...

I shall go to bed earlier tonight. I aim not to be late for tomorrow lab :)

No comments: