Friday, February 6, 2009

I had another fun but stressful practical today. I did not count the yeast cells (I had too many of them and when I did dilution, I could not see anything), I repeated my negative staining 3x (apparently I did not put the ink too think but I put too much cells until I thought all the white circles were not the cells), my capsule staining was unrecognisable, and I was glad that I finally could see the hanging drop in the third try. Haiz.. Made me really scared for the practical test. The practical was very tiring for my eyes. And ya.. I am really going blind T_T The floaters in my eyes really made it so difficult to observe the microscope... Haiz...

I guess I shall close my cca pointing season with the ISN Angklung performance today. I hope I earned enough to secure on-campus accomodation for next year. It was pretty fun and good performance. During the waiting I tried to study Pharm Prac but I only covered 24 slides. I am really disheartened. There is simply too much info, I don't know which is important and which is not.. And how the hell the doses for the same drugs (aspirin, NSAIDs) for the same disease (headache) are different in the 2 notes by the same teacher... Really made me have a tension headache... I haven't checked the 24 drugs to be tested... I am sooo doomed...

The performance was better than our practices lol.. I did one mistake though haha... but it was at the last part of the last song. And despite sucky attitude of most of the members, I feel more proud being an angklung performer than a harmonica player. The sound of angklung is inherently nice and the shape interesting. In fact, I had to entertain some curious audience during the intermission as my friend met his friend and we talked... Lol...

Ah ya... shall not forget about CAW... I went to the exhibition at Central Library. Wow.. It was worth it.. Lucky I specially set aside time to see. I could see the relics (why are they very small T_T) and the Blessed Virgin Mary's veil is so cool... too bad the relic is just a few strands of the thread...

School work is piling up.. And I am really lazy to clear them.. Haiz haiz... I shall just go and play Cabal...


No comments: