Friday, February 13, 2009

Breaking records

Today I did a record breaking feat during Microbiology Lab.. Here comes the list:
1) I scrapped the agar for the Malt Agar -> 1 agar down
2) I was not confident with my agar slope.. Too much water inside -> +2
3) I toppled 1 agar bottle INSIDE the water bath -> I shouted (not screamed!!) until the teacher thought I burnt my hand.. diaoz.. -> another agar down
4) I toppled TWO agar bottle when I put them inside the yellow box -> total: 6 extra agar
5) I lost focus that I poured one bottle of agar to petri dish with the lid on it -> make it 7
6) I didn't read instruction for streaking... and I streaked instead of spreaded -> add another 2
7) My first pour plate had a lump on it.. I tried to use the tweezer to remove the lump. It failed. I hope I didn't contaminate it -> nope... I didn't repeat so the total is still 9 :p

Final count: 9 extra bottles of agar media, 3 extra petri dishes, and 1 extra spreader were wasted.

Surprisingly, despite the high number of failures, I still ended earlier than last week staining. Haha... And the teaching assistant still said "Today you ended early ah". Which was like LOL!! Hahaha... Well, despite all the mess and stress, I still enjoy doing the practical... Erm.. I shall put the statement on hold until next week perhaps. Haha... Shall see my results and my graded report.

Oh yahz, for this year Valentine's Day, I collected 12 gifts. Hurray... The most numbers I got so far. Lol.. And 3 included self made cookie. Hohoho... I have to say these girl friends of mine are pretty good cooks!! If only someone volunteers to melt down all the chocolate I got and bake a cake or make cookies from them Haha... Fat fat fat :'(

There has been some progress for my biotech.. I managed to cover 2 slides of Pharm Prac (wow... so fantastic -_-)... and I shall level up my Wizard.. I can buy and wear titanium epaulet soon :) Yeah!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!
No darkrose for V day :p... it's a day for the red rose

No comments: