Saturday, February 21, 2009

Break is coming!!

Yay!! Next week is finally mid-sem break ^o^

Drug test was over and I am glad that it was seriously not as bad as I expected. The only thing I regretted was that I didn't know what PS stood for. Why is pseudoephedrine shortened as PS and not PE? Lol.. It's time to prepare for the second test I suppose...

Today also the day of my CCA community service project. Thank God (Hallelujah!!) that it is over. The project sucked so much of my energy and health (yeah.. together with drug test both made me fall sick for 3 days). I would say it was great and it was a big success. There was only one thing that upset me: 2 sets of cards were gone. Sigh... I borrowed them from my friends and now I have to buy new ones to replace. The worst thing was that the most expensive set (plastic cards in plastic case) was one of the sets which I need to replace. Haiz.. But looking at the brighter side, everything worked out well: the 30 minutes buffer for late comers, people were having fun with the kids, and they really had the chance to do volunteering. Hopefully it won't be their first and last one. Lol..

Update on my fan: it has been replaced since. Now the speed 2 is even more cooling than the speed 3 of the old fan. I just cannot believe that I spent 8 months with a spoilt fan -_- So much for a $75/week.

This week CG was rather thought provoking for me. We were discussing about leprosy and the leper in today's life. And of course for people in Science and Engineering, the number one in our hate list are the people from a particular country. Lol.. Yeah many of us just cannot stand the way the behave and the smell they radiate. Sigh.. Then one person said something along the line that Jesus loves sinners. From the Bible, there is a passage (cannot recall which) which says sumthing like the more someone sins, the more mercy and love of God that the person gets. For the context of the lepers in today's life, it is like saying: the smellier you are the more we have to be nice to you o_0 Kinda impossible hor? Haha... I guess that's why He is God and we are just mere human.

Yesterday my clique celebrated someone's birthday at Akishi Japanese Restaurant at Paragon. It was such a good meal after the fxcktastic tutorial session with the old evil witch. I ordered a beef steak (cannot remember the Japanese name) and it was FANTASTIC!! It was really like a steak haha... $18 and I didn't regret that. Lol.. After dinner, we headed toward the arcade at Lucky Plaza. 1 token for 50cents. Damn bloody cheap!! Lol.. I had so much fun. It kindled back my childhood memory playing Daytona (which I guess I am pretty ok except that my car did acrobatics so many times) and Time Crisis II (which I forever suck). Time Crisis was hilarious for people to watch me play la (not because I sucked). I thought stepping on the thing is to hide. Hell, NO!! I had to step all the way and release it only to hide. Since my body coordination is so bad, I would always duck when the person in game was hiding. And when I was alternating between stepping and releasing, I looked damn retarded!! Haha... And I never expect that girls love to arcade too. Haha... One person crazily played Bishi Bashi. Really worth watching... Lol.. I think I suck in that too (last time played in PS2 and like game over every 2 stages lol). I wish they had Point Blank.. I used to top the machine (together with my sister) back in my childhood days. Haha..

Oh well, mid sem break is coming.. Not so good though..
Day 1 is wasted for microbio lab and project meeting..
Day 3 I have to go for Ash Wednesday (sorry... it shouldn't be wasting time but because it is in the middle of holidays, I cannot help but feel so)
Day 4 I will have YEP post trip
Day 5 I will have dental appointment.
So when can I use my 24hr Blessing Beads??

No comments: