Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy 牛 Year!

Wuih... I was so busy for the past week so I shall summarise my CNY week in one entry. Lol..

As usual, the eve of the Chinese New Year was spent at my aunt's house. I had exactly the same steamboat as last year, minus the red wine :( But it was not boring considering there was a nice Jackie Chan movie (don't know the title) and my cousin sent me back to hostel. We passed by the new KPE tunnel which supposedly is the longest tunnel in southeast Asia (??). It was quite interesting.

My first day of CNY is wasted by CCA meeting from 9-12. I am not joking. It was the truth. Other than that, I only played Cabal. I went to Vivocity on the second day. It was damn ridiculously crowded. From the CNY holiday, I seriously think there are way too many foreigners in Singapore. Vivo was damn crowded and almost everyone who was out on that day were either foreign construction worker, or the citizens of the most populous country in this world, or foreign tourists. Gosh.. I really will never ever go out during the CNY anymore. The road was quiet but the moment I reached Harbour Front.. Oh la la...

I was rather moody for CNY because one damned guy from the country with most number of dirty disgusting and problematic people brought his friends to really go on rampage to my cluster kitchen and toilet. The smell and sight were just to gory to be described. I was literally almost puked.

I went for my CNY shopping on Wednesday as there was Kino discount. Yay!! I bought 2 very nice GRAPHIC Code Geass books. Hee hee... I spent >2x of my angpau this year. Crazy..

On Thursday, I went to Jurong Point to celebrate a senior's birthday in advance. The Crystal Jade was kind of irritating la.. How could they not provide normal meal just because it was CNY time? Really cheat people sia...

Days of insufficient rest and stress over my cca really take its toll on me. My head was spinning as I read the material for my school project. Haiz haiz... I only finished paraphrasing half and have not typed anything at all. Sigh... I have set up the deadline on Wednesday and I really have to chiong!!

Today was a CNY celebration with my year 1 friends. Whee.. My friend's house is very near to the house where I used to rent a room before university began. It kinda reminded me of the ugly memories with 2 bitches there. I had a great time playing cards with the noobs (I am one of them) and mahjong (played once only and I won!! Lol... with 3 of the blank square blocks somemore..). I never really fancy steamboat but I enjoyed preparing the food (washing and preparing the cabbage). And the yu sheng is the very first one that I really enjoyed eating. The vegetables were not hard and thus didn't taste that raw. Hoho.. Great time..

Too bad all good things have to end :( Tomorrow will be a sucky day for me. I have 3 cca meetings from 12pm. I estimate to end by 8pm the earliest. Sigh.. I need to wake up early as I missed (I was late) today's mass. So I have no choice but to attend the 830am tomorrow o_0

I will really need to take paracetamol....

Have a good 牛 year ahead full of success and good times:)

No comments: