Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Unhealthy Life

Studying and stressed over studies
Sleeping too late
Skipping lunch and had 4 packs of Mamee noodles instead
Suffering from constipation despite doubling my daily dose of lactose
No wonder my tummy is getting big
My weight increases
My muscle mass is gone

I guess I have to imitate Bhutan. Instead of striving for GNP (Gross National Product), they pursue GNH (Gross National Happiness). And so what? Bhutan is a very peaceful country with happy people. The people revere and love the king too. Similarly, instead of being stressed thinking my CAP (Cumulative Average Point), I should just concentrate on my NAP (no special meaning.. nap means sleep lol). But unfortunately when NAP increases, FAT will increase too :'( I must start exercising to cut down my excess fats. Cannot be overweight for Cambodia trip. I do not want to pay excess baggage because I am fat!

Yesterday's The Amazing Race was fantastic. Hoho I was so glad that the 2 kiasu bitches went home. That's the return for your arrogance to refuse the offer to cooperate with the other team. The team who was rejected ended up receiving help from another team and they survived. The other team who helped them was under penalty and they managed to catch up. Thumbs up for their willingness to help especially after they came last (but not eliminated) last week. Bravoo!! Lesson from the story? Go and die you all kiasu people who are very reluctant to help one another in studies, even for simple things such as lending notes. Anyway, I like the Bro-Sis team and the Mom-Son team. Dunno which one to support. Haha... The bro-sis team won few times already so I hope the Mom-Son thing will win some too. I think I will cry when or if they are eliminated.

Less than 2 weeks till exam. My preparations are horrible. In fact, I have not started yet. My final obstacle is tomorrow: Chinese Final Paper + Speech. Gosh...

No comments: