Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SP 1203: Foundation in Effective Communication

Finally, the most dreaded module is over. Freedom!! Yeah yeah!! I guess if I am as hopeless as this module for all my other modules, I will not be stressed anymore after exam. No target... just went there to complete the paper.

Well, as the teacher promised, no surprise in the paper. Fact sheet was kinda tough. I am sure mine was too essayish. I know teachers hate that but I could not help it. Sigh... And I think I put my chromium at the wrong section. Too bad... I could not liquid paper or squeeze it at where I wanted it to be. For section 2, I left the transition error blank. That showed how dumb I am. Maybe the question setter thought this section was a give-away and the transition error was obvious. Well as obvious as she thinks it is, I could not spot it. Too bad... For essay... oh well... no time... 70 minutes worth of writing was only done in 40 minutes. I saw no relevance in the readings with the topic. There were 3 (darn!) readings somemore. Haiz... I could not finish well. My position, reasons, explanations, and writings were all shit. I had no time to check for language errors too. I spotted one on my last sentence though "meAt RDA" instead of "meet RDA".

A pass is enough for me. I know English is not my niche.

Next up is DFD. Haha.. I only recognised this on the packaging of my apparently ineffective acne cream: Vanishing Cream!! LOL. I could not recall what the composition of vanishing cream is, I could not recall it is what base, but I can remember it is in Ointments notes. It's a sign that I need to study.

No comments: