Friday, November 14, 2008

Perhaps this is my last entry for the following 1 week. I need to concentrate and start my revision. Time is rather short :( I hope this semester's result will not be as disastrous as last semester. I think I am quite positive as so far my CAs are faring pretty well. Still disappointment is bound to happen. Just like my PR2101 practical test. I was pretty confident but it turned out to be rather shitty. Sigh.. PR2103 will be quite bad too. I am glad I was late this morning and I did not know my result. Knowing the average and mode is enough to demoralise me. Oh well... Sigh. Not a very good mood to start my revision. I really feel nauseated after knowing my lab results... Haiz... If only I did not know it was out. Shuck... Feel like vomitting

~ Knowing that I am stupid is one thing. Accepting it is another thing ~

No comments: