Friday, November 21, 2008

One day before...

It's less than 12 hours until the first paper. I just can't wait for these periods to be over. It is so far my worst exam preparations. Out of 5 modules, I actually only revised 2. Sigh... There is no more time so yahz... too bad.. It is just too bad. I am also not mentally prepared for the exam. I am depressed, sad, distracted and lack of confidence. I simply cannot concentrate. I don't know why those boring games I would not ever touch during normal school term suddenly become extremely interesting during this time. Sigh...


My level 39 Wizard

I just received my essay and it was such a big dung bomb thrown on my head. There is no way I can obtain a good grade for the module. I am severely disadvantaged for my lack of command of the language. The teacher only pointed out the mistakes but not correction. I will never know what correct prepositions to put. Sad.. I see that content and organisation marks do not vary much but in terms of language, some people simply trash me by over 10marks. It will be another futile effort to boost up my CAP this sem... again... in fact, I think I will not be able to S/U my chinese as my SP1203 will be as bad as or even worse than it. Ah talking about chinese, I was so surprised and embarrassed that my chinese lecturer read my blog entry about the chinese lesson I had this sem. Oh noo... So paiseh... I still wonder how she knows about it.

I am very stressed and feeling very homesick. Yesterday I went to Kino and saw a boy shopping with his mum. Haiz... Kind of missing my mum who usually pays for my bookshop expenses at home T_T Yeah... I am sad that I invested in wrong book... I always think a $40+ book is always a pictorial book. Sigh.. I just literally wasted $30+ bucks over the book I bought. Sad.. All of these make me think again whether my decision to go YEP is right... Well too late to change perhaps..


The book that cheated me -_- Anybody wanna buy?

It's time sleep now. I hope my headache is gone tomorrow.

God please grant me a good night sleep, a good health, a calm & clearmind and a retentive memory as well as nimble fingers for my exam tomorrow. Amen!

No comments: