Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No more CHINESE!!! :) Bye bye LAC 2201: Chinese 2

今天是最后的中文课。 Hurray!! 我很开心. My agony for this sem is finally over. Haha... I wanna say a big thank you for a lot of my friends (I know they won't read this) for all the help rendered to me: for my chinese blog, for my chinese essay, for my chinese assignments, for my chinese performance, and lastly my chinese oral today. Without you people, I will not survive. Special thanks to my senior who lent me "senior's report". Thanks a lot... Without that, I will not survive too.

The final paper was even worse than the mid-term. Slim chance that I would get what I did for mid-term. Well, miracle may occur one more time. Haha.. But no stress. I want to S/U it and mission is accomplished.

Lol.. It has been a great chinese classes this sem. Seriously I kind of sad for it to end. Thanks a lot to my tutorial teacher. So sad that she is not considered as NUS staff as I cannot nominate her for the teaching award thingy. Thanks to her that this is the only class that I have 100% attendance, despite the fact that I don't understand 90% of what people say. Well... Great tutorial friends too.. If only I can get to know them better. Haha.. I am glad I have some Indonesian classmates who always help me in class.

The journey does not end here. I definitely am not going to read Chinese 3. But I will buy the stuff and learn it at my own pace. Hopefully, my chinese will improve. Who cares about the pace rite? Lol..

So yah... 谢谢 and 再见. It has been an enjoyable module and classes. Had a great and crazy laughing session at class today. Lol...

If only... all modules are like this... with people like this... that's gonna make uni life so much more enjoyable.

No comments: