Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hiiii.... Lab test is on next week. Horrible lab test! Why the hell it is called lab test if it is a theory MCQ paper that requires me to mug the lecture notes too? The only 'lab' thing about the test is that it will be held in the lab. Lame... Seriously... Just call it CA since it is a CA la.

My poster was selected for poster presentation on Tuesday. I guess my group is the most reluctant and cannot be bothered group. Haha... We seriously do not care what will happen on that day. We don't even meet up to discuss, reprint, or find a way to make people come and vote. Lol. We will just do the bare minimum kind of preparation: mounting up the poster. Haha... Seriously... I don't understand why some people are so kiasu and all out to win. There are some people who do that up to the level that will disgust many people. Haha... I don't care about winning. I just want for these people to lose. That will be very satisfying. Well... the money prize is quite enticing.. But still, it is nowhere close to the $1000 that should belong to my OG if only the orientation week went well as planned. Sigh... Now that's a lot of money and a lot of fun preparing. Unlike this one.

Last chinese quiz is up on this wednesday. Lol... Glad that it is going to be over soon :)

I am getting worried about exam... Seriously.. It is already week 12.. But I still need to go to school for most of the days... And I have not realy started my revision.. Not a very good sign.



Ah ya, yesterday was HAPPY HALLOWEEN and today is ALL SAINTS' DAY. Please pray and intercede for me O dear Saints... Lately I feel that my prayers are unheard :(

And my arms are very painful... After all the angklung shaking (rehearsal and audition) for the past 2 days. Yeah hopefully it will be selected for the international students' night. I need the points...

No comments: