Monday, November 3, 2008

Bleah... I have been bringing poster like some dumbo... Today was supposed to be the time to mount the poster but the boards were not even there yet. So yeah... Haiz... Well nevermind, at least the very minimum preparation that my group did was already done. There is nothing to bother about tomorrow. Though I am seriously considering to be 'sick' tomorrow. Seriously.. No point going if there is no chance of winning. I hate acting nice to clap for others for their money and happiness.

I did my medical check-up today. It took me about 1 hour plus. The injection on my left arm left a very numbing feeling. Haiz... As expected, my eyes have deteriorated further. Sigh... Arm pain, eyes blind, brain dead. How am I suppose to mug for wednesday? I wonder... And today is monday. There will be Desperate Housewives and The Amazing Race tonight. Although I watched few parts of The Amazing Race at the UHWC. Damn it!! Last week was in Cambodia T_T I regret that I forgot to watch it. I want to see!! At least it can give me some pictures before I am going there in December...

I am running out of ideas on what to put for titles of my posts lately.

Yesterday's homily was fantastic! I am lazy to summarise it here though. Haha.. It would be too long..

I am going downhill again. I am seriously losing interest in my life. I am kinda losing sense of purpose in this life. I lose all the competitive edge to study hard... I cannot achieve happiness as there is nothing that I can buy (even if I have the money).. and shopping is usually my therapy when I am down. Sigh... This is quite bad... I am looking for nothing in this life... It's like my life is useless...

Perhaps dying is not a bad thinking... While I still have many friends who can pray for me. Like what the homily yesterday, they all can pray for me to make my purgatory time shorter. And when I am fully cleansed, it's my turn to watch and pray for all of you from the Above :)

Sigh... one thing that made my day today, the nurse who gave me the injection said "You have a beautiful skin". Wakaka.... Thanks to my baby soap :) My skin is as smooth as baby's lol

1 comment:

.caSSie. said...

thanks to someone who is not lazy to summarize the homilyy.. hehe.. http://nuslegion.blogspot.com/2008/11/fr-richards-on-purgatory.html