Saturday, November 8, 2008

Aunty..

I hate begging but I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the FAPA thingy today. Haha... Like that I don't mind not washing cars at all and spend the whole day at FAPA. The day started quite badly for me. I forgot to bring my EZLink card and I only realised it before I took 95. I basically wasted 30 mins from PGP->95 bus stop->PGP. Sigh... I had to be grateful that I realised that I did not have the card before I boarded the bus. Otherwise how paiseh it would be. And guess where the card was? It was in the pocket of a shirt that I wanted to wash. Lucky #2 that I was lazy to do laundry last night. Otherwise OMG! I would have laundered my EZlink card and washed away the $40 inside.

Rich people are generous :) Oh dear God... please make me rich... I promise that I would be generous too... (Even though I am poor now, I am already quite generous... so if I am rich... you know I would be even more generous). I did not exactly 'beg' today. I did more of the admin stuff like receiving and collecting the money (hmm my favourite job) and writing down the names. I was quite stunned when given $50 (by the boss from one of the big pharma company)... well I never received that amount of donation before. That was why I almost died when I received a $1000 cheque. Wow... I felt rich for a brief moment. Wahaha...

I was very impressed with the Koreans. Wow.. They were very soft spoken and gentlemanly. I am jealous! I want to be like that too. I must learn how to speak more slowly and softly as what they do. My current accent is damn gross lah... I finally accepted that I am too aunty. I don't know is it my auntiness that makes me have all aunty friends or is it my auntie friends that make me aunty too... Well... another proof of my auntyness is that I chit chat with the auntie at the spectacles shop for 1 hour plus. Oh gosh...

I went to my parish church. And I have to say that my ex-choir is just getting worse. I don't feel like attending that service already. The songs of their choice really make me feel as if I am attending requiem mass. Seriously... too boring... too slow... too uninspiring. Haiz..

And what is the cost of friendship?
A piece of paper called Dean's List?
A few cents of smses?
Lecture notes?
People are just weird...

No comments: