Monday, October 13, 2008

Yummy Food

I am going to talk about good and value-for-money food which I already ate for the past few days.

The first is the $3.90 promotional meal at the MegaBytes. I had my dinner there on Friday. It was ridiculously filling. With such price, I got chicken chunks, butter rice (although I could not recognise the butter taste), coleslaw, fries, and soup. That was a lot for $3.90 set meal (as compared to the equally priced Chicken Chop set which includes chicken, mashed potato, soup, and vegetable only). Hehe..

Secondly, I tried the Wasabi Fillet-o-Fish and Wasabi Shaker Fries (or whatever the proper name is) from McDonald's on Sunday afternoon. Lol... Authentic wasabi flavour although I found the salad type of vegetable in the burger did not really go well. The green tea was also surprisingly sweet and tasty. Haha... I never had such a satisfying McDonald's meal. Perhaps my extreme hunger contributed to the increased utility lol.

As Aston's was gone since 2 weeks ago, there is a new western stall at PGP canteen. I intended on trying it today. Surprisingly, the menu changed from what I saw last night. The stall mentioned 'trial operation' so yeah... In the end, I had my dinner at the Gourmet Cafe today. Lol. After 1 year plus staying at PGP, I never tried eating there. Guess what? It is a very good place to eat. I was surprised that the price is actually cheaper as compared to Astons's or the western food stall at the other canteen. The portion was not small too. Plus the ambience, $4.80 for a carbonara spaghetti was a good bargain. The cream was thick. Slurp... Delicious!! Can eat there more often.

So yup... Weight gain is expected haha...

Lastly I would like to thank everyone who has helped me to complete my survey forms. May God repay your kindness :)

I return to my most powerful weapon when I am angry with someone: total ignorance and silence. I do not know whether it hurts more than direct verbal abuse but according to my roomate last time, silence is worse and more irritating. Well... too bad for messing with me.

No comments: