Friday, October 24, 2008

No more SP :)

Yay Yay Yay!!! Poster presentation was done today!! No more SP. That was fantastic!! 1 more burden has been gotten rid. Hehe...

Let me say a bit about my presentation today. Hoho... I guess I need milk. I had no milk for this week and my egestion is affected. Lol. This morning I went to do big business 2x. Was it because of no milk? Or was it because of the impending doom to speak in public (14 people actually)? Haha.. Anyway... I was nervous today. All my rehearsals last night were useless. For a few times, I could feel my legs shaking and my voice trembling. Lucky people said that it was not obvious. On top of that, I did not smile (I think I did not smile), I spoke pretty fast, and I had problem with putting equal weight on both legs. Everytime I saw the teacher wrote something or when I saw the camera, I immediately felt worse. Gosh... I shall see how the recording goes. Well.. it may boost my presentation confidence. Otherwise, I shall take it as something to improve on. Hoho...



Isn't it a very good looking poster? Hoho... Great job from my group mates. I enjoyed working with them. Hoho... We organised things well until people had no more question to ask. Someone said that we planned who answered the Q&A very well too. Hoho... Nice one :)

Well... It is time to buck up now. I have tonnes of school work to do. Hang on there :) This semester will quickly come to an end. Yeah :)

No comments: