Friday, October 3, 2008

Lonely

Aargh... I am having mood swing again. Only a few hours ago that I felt this weekend would be good. This will be the first weekend that I feel quite light-burdened. My SP conferencing is on Tuesday. With no more CA, that means I have nothing much to do this weekend. But now... Haiz... I am feeling like shit already.

I just realised that I have not chiong-ed my chinese assignments. Haiz... Chinese... Chinese... So much I hate you... After compo test this week, next week will be quiz 2, and next next week will be mid-sem exam. How much more do you want to torture me? Just for an S! :( Still have show and tell as well as group performance at God-knows-when. I just hope I got a group filled with fun people.

I am starting to get very worried over my schoolwork. That successfully cut down my online time. Today's Dosage Form Design tutorial made me realise how much I am lagging behind others. People are already studying up to ointments while I have not even started at rheology. The worry made me buy the textbook. I just hope it is not a wrong investment.

I have to submit visa for my Cambodia trip. Haiz.. my stupid country is again lousy... not exempted from the visa application. Sianz... I don't have time to go there lor... The visa form cannot be downloaded online (broken link) somemore... AAARGH!!

And tomorrow I have a full day of CCA. Sigh... My life cannot get worse already...

I feel very lonely... Nobody understands me... Not even my parents... Not even God.. Maybe I am just weird...

No comments: