Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Children's Day :p

It's October already.. The CAs season is finally over. And sadly, my CAs were horrible this time. My econs on Monday was pretty horrible. My pharm anal on Tuesday was a disaster. I could not do the second short question. 20% of the paper was gone. The Chinese after that was pretty bad too. The topic was about school or about tea house. I chose the latter. I wanted to do about school as I was already expecting that.. But foolish me.. despite my spotting, I did not thorougly prepare. I decided not to write that as I did not study how to write canteen. I realised I would have too few words if I wrote about friends and lessons only. I was already preparing for food and thus 'can'. The 'tin' is just below that 'can' at the book. And it is so simple to write. Wasted siah...

That is a summary how bad my CAs are. I was so down yesterday. It appeared that my poor performance last sem did not really immunise me towards the feelings of doing badly in tests. Haiz... I realised that my worst module for every semester is always PRxxxx module. I am so dead... It's all PRxxxx now.. I think I am so useless.. and so stupid... I am just mediocre in everything... Shit...

3rd level flooding...
It rained so heavily yesterday...
On the left is a picture taken on the staircase towards 3rd floor from the backdoor of LT 24. The water was flowing down the steps. How poorly built the campus is... I did not take the picture outside the male toilet. It was a total mess as the water from outside drained into the male toilet adn down the steps -_-... At night, it was raining again at PGP. I had no idea how could my corridor be flooded. Luckily the flooding was not in front of the room. And surprise... the puddle of water remains until NOW. In 24 hours, there was like no evaporation... Another poor construction.. This is the picture on the right. My room is on the 3rd level also by the way haha..



Yesterday also happened to be St. Jerome's feastday. Haha.. I did not care actually. It was 2 of my friends who actually reminded me of that. I know the feastday is somewhere at the end of September (I thought it was 29th Sept though). My friends told me and wondered whether I picked him as my patron saint because of his sarcasm. Smart guess... Haha... And yah... for record... I had a CCA meeting until 1230 am last night... Crazy...

Today I went to Sentosa with my relatives who are vacationing here. I dreaded it initially. Well, what's so interesting about Sentosa right? Lol... Okay... I was wrong.. Thank God it became a good day for me. I felt like a kid again. Haha... Good children's day celebration. Well, the Underwater World and Dolphin are still a waste of money ($23 for both... cannot choose either...). Nothing is fantastic about the Sky Ride. But I had a hell of great time at the Luge and the gondola thingy (cannot recall the name). The Luge is basically a 'car' game... The track is gently sloping so I was supposed to control the luge.. Had a very good helmet (like those in TV games) and I had to secretly take picture of myself. It would be very embarassing if people were to see. Haha.. I was so obsessed until I deliberately stopped in the middle of the track to camwhore. Lol... That was a substitute of my F1 experience I guess.

The gondola thingy is so adrenaline-pumping. I was scared honestly. Haha.. It was so open and I felt so vulnerable. Especially when the wind blew... I was scared that my sandals would drop... I cannot imagine how those with strapless sandals feel. Lucky nobody smsed or called me. Haha... I was so scared that I did not take out my phone to take photo.. I was scared that my grip was weakened by the fear lol.. There were times when I felt just to jump haha... It has been every human's wish to fly perhaps haha.. This was more exciting and scary than the cable car though. Haha.. At the first trip, the cable car was quite a challenge to my mental. But after the gondola, the return cable car trip was easy. There was one very scary moment on the gondola thingy. During one sloping up portion, the thing halted. o_o My cousin (next to me) was more freaked out I guess.. She put her feet wrongly. Instead of putting the thing (I dunno how to describe) in between her legs, she sat in between the things. So.. ya... quite scary...

Oh welll... That was a fun day... Haha... I wish the Luge's track is longer and more exciting though...

No comments: