Sunday, October 5, 2008

End of the World

The news in newspaper is getting more and more depressing lately. For the past few days, there have been articles speculating whether there will be another Great Depression due to the lastest uproar in the Wall Street. Haiz... I read and read but as I don't take econs (my econs has not reached macroecons yet) I don't really understand what is going on. It's just that... Well... If history were to repeat itself... there will be another World War lehz... Haiz... Stress de... Maybe I should just commit suicide now... I hope nothing whatsoever happens and the US$700billion bailout does its job la...

Next up is the news that melamine is found on vegetables from China. The source is thought to be the pesticide. Haiz... Even vegetables are not safe now... In Korea, Kit Kat and Mars bars have been withdrawn due to melamine too... Gosh... I am still feeling very blessed that Milo is not affected.. I cannot imagine if for the past few years my milk is Dutch Lady (it's one of my favourite brand back at home). Though the milk here is produced in Malaysia, I would still be freaked out.

Okay, come to a lighter mood. Hihi... As I was browsing online yesterday, I found this song by WaT. The title is Tokimeki. Though I found the guys are a bit gay... their songs are pretty nice. And this one (I use it as my blog song now) is quite cute I think... Got the doobeedoobeedoo.. Lol..

Okay, I am stressed!!

No comments: