Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Depressing period

The stressful period of the year has finally comes again. Last year I was damn depressed during this time. This year, I just recovered from my depression. Although I think I am on way to another one.

First bad news is regarding the PR2101 Lab Reports. Holy crap!! No A!! Fantastic!! Argh dammit!! Okay... I shall say no more about it. I don't want to put too much vulgarities here.

Second is chinese. Putting grades aside, I just find that I really suck in it. All my effort to learn it is quite useless. Haiz... I seriously don't understand what is going on during my tutorial and I hardly can compose any sentence. Oh gosh... I was surprised (and blessed at the same time) that my mid-term is surprisingly much better than what I expected. Haha... There is still no chance to get an A- though. So no matter what I would S/U it.

Yay yay yay!! Chinese performance was over. Not gonna talk about it. This semester is mad!! I could not believe it that I had shame myself 2x by singing in public. Oh no... No more please... My singing just sucks. My chinese show-and-tell is on week 13. Praise the Lord!! I have more time to write what crap I intend on saying. Lol... There is a lab test next week. I must do my best to salvage my PR2101... And that starts NOW!!! A CA is on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: