Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chinese Class

Wednesday is the day for me to rant my frustration after my chinese class. Today's mid-term was as horrendous as what I expected. I could not understand like 50% of the paper -_-. So many funny words that I never used before. I really don't know. Haiz... I hope can get S la!!

The tutorial was better this week. I was not as lost as usually. However, I was still lost!! Haiz.. There were some interesting things though. Firstly was 老师 said my face is 和气. Lol. She said I always smile in the class. I am very friendly and therefore people like to talk to me, ask me question, and are not scared of me. Haha... If only she knows, I am almost laughing all the time during the class because I hardly understand what is going on. It is the laugh and smile of desperation. Haha... Secondly, the teacher heard me and my friend are studying FARMER instead of PHARMACY. Lol.. Then she started to say things like we learn how to plant stuff etc. I did not really understand but from her action, I could roughly tell. Then we asked what "X X" means. (X X are the 2 words she used to say the farming). Then we were all laughing like mad when we corrected her. My friend was laughing until her face turned red. Lol.

The teacher is getting more creative and today she started on asking people to go in front for the rest of the class to question us. Oh gosh... If there were an oral test, I will die for sure. I hardly understand the questions asked. And worse, I don't know how to answer. Haiz... My chinese sucks!! That's the conclusion.

Okay, it's time to flame school now. My chinese quiz last week as bad as expected. Shit!! Just because I made a ultra mega stupid careless mistake. My chinese agony continues as there is a quiz next week. And the performance... Oh my dear God...

I am glad that this week is the last practical week. I hope next week onwards I can buck up with 8week worth of school work. Haiz... I am not very optimal this week. It's all because of last week. Sigh... SP is a total burden. I am glad that I have such understanding group mates. They tried to understand my busyness and attitude because of my chinese test today. Thanks :) I greatly appreciate it. It's chiong time tomorrow. I hope we can finish the dumb poster draft tomorrow as painlessly as possible.

I don't know what to study for prac exam tomorrow T_T... desperate...

No comments: