Monday, September 8, 2008

Depressing life

Just a quick update from me in the midst of my busy and sucky school life. I am still recovering from my 6 in 1 sickness last week (lethargy, headache, gastric, sore throat, runny nose, cough). I was procrastinating for my fact sheet. It was really the problem! After the due date was over, I felt much lighter.

This week will be another tough one. I have Chinese quiz and Pharmacostats CA. I am not well prepared for that (and here I am blogging and playing new games at facebook -_-). I just finished my proposal for my cca and I still have to crap something out for the topic of my SP1203 essay. Haiz... I wanna cry seeing the schedule for next week. Final submission of fact sheet and first draft of essay. SP1203 is really a sick shit :( I hate it I loathe it!! No matter how nice the teacher is, the workload is just too much. On top of that, there is chinese blog assignment, chinese character writing, chinese conversation exercise, chinese project 2.

I am feeling quite down as my practicals have been failing lately. I did not get a nice cream last week and today something went wrong with my test limit. Haiz... I retried for both but both failed. I am a bit worried of practical exams. Haiz...

Oh my God... I really need you to survive... I have so much on my plate that I sacrifice my prayer time. This is fatal! I think because I am not in inner peace, my life becomes chaotic. I shall try to mend and repair my sad pathetic depressing life.

2 comments:

Hyperion said...

Don't worry Gary!! Just write out your problems and think of the solution to them. Don't worry about how difficult or frustrating they are... just get down to doing it. You'll eventually find that its much less than you think it is.
Here's a tag from me to you anyway and i wanna play FF too!! =(

darkrose said...

oi don't tag her haha... must leave comment at zengqingrong.blogspot.com lol..

you lived in ancient time eh? nvr played FF lol... and PS is like so long ago already de... lol... now it's PS 3 already lol...

i have the emulator for FF8 if you want :D can play in laptop