Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Flying Off



This day finally comes!! I am seriously totally unprepared for the trip but I will just trust in the Spirit's guidance. Everything will turn out to be fine! I'm sure about that. And I hope that I do not miss anything as I am not really concentrating when packing. Too much facebook. Haha...

I am feeling very low right now. It may be good in the sense that I have no expectation for the trip. Anything will do. Although I am a bit worried about the cold and the bathing/toilet facilities. Other than that, I am prepared for anything. Well, should not worry to much. It is not as if I am going for a vacation. I am going for pilgrimage! Yeah! I have so many doubts about going (especially since I don't know anybody...) so if everything is fine up to this point, it should work out well for the next 2 weeks too.

Last weekend's reading was extremely powerful and appropriate for me. I just have to let go certain things which only burden me and my life. Yeah I have finally dumped that 'excess baggage'. I must apply what I heard last week and what I learnt last year: you were happy before this person came, so even when this person is gone, you should be happy too. Another friend of mine told me some people are just sent to be present in your life for that period of time only. After the time is over, then it's a bye-bye. So yeah, so long my friend! I have made my decision. I treasured all the time I spent with you. But life must go on. Enjoy your life with your newly found friends. I shall move on to next step in my life.

One is done. The other is harder as it is deep within myself. Not possible to dump yourself right? Haha... I hope miracles do happen and my life (or more appropriately mySELF) will be transformed 100%. I wish to be a new person... with new perspectives... So that I can take my life easier... Less stress... Live a simpler life... and a happier one too. Lol..

1 hour left before my taxi comes so I guess this is it... Sydney here I come... A380 here I come..
I pray for a safe and enjoyable flight+trip :)

And after that, the next stop will be: Bangkok.
Hopefully this holiday will come true :) :)

No comments: