Wednesday, July 23, 2008

After WYD

Wheww... I was away for 2 weeks and here I am now. I am very busy currently and thus I have no time to write down my World Youth Day experiences (it would be damn long!). I have not even finished renaming the photos that I took. I only had about 100 while my friends have at least 300 and they finished uploading. Lol. Now I know it took a lot of hardwork and time to upload photos. Haha...

So yeah I was on Airbus 380. It felt just like any other planes though. Not really up to expectation from what those advertisement and promotions said. Well, I did feel that it had slightly bigger leg space though.

I moved in to my new room today. Yucks yucks yucks.... I prefer my old one. This one is damn dirty and disgusting. The walls are dirty and there is one huge spot with yellow stains (I know what it is but I shall not be obscene here). Just plain disgusting! What make it worse is that the room only has 1 lamp. T_T How to mug? A table lamp is provided to replace the light which should be shining on to table. Haiz... Well, I shall not lose the WYD spirit and shall not complain. Now it takes longer for me to get water and to go to bus stop. It is also more difficult to get to other places around PGP. The only good thing about my new room is that it is making my laundry chore more convenient. I just need to go down 1 level. Sigh...

I am still in the middle of unpacking and doing laundry now. Haiz... I completed nothing today. Just half of this and half of that. Lol. I hope I can finish all the post-WYD things I want to do by tomorrow because on Friday onwards I will be busy overseas (again!) and by the time I return, most likely I already forget everything about WYD hahaha...

No comments: