Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So short...

Uaah... This holiday is so short... I only have about 1 week plus here at home. And there are still so many things that I want to do :'(



Some of my achievements during this holiday are sulking and despairing over the big big exam failure, finishing White Snake Legend (whooping 50 episodes although the last half I watched with x4 speed... boring..), and getting some personal photos :) Those are all! Chinese books are just sitting at the corner. I have absolutely no mood to read them after the ghastly Chinese I grade. Haiz... My plan of refreshing driving will likely be a failure. I just have no mood. I am just worried about my shopping plan for clothings and trying to recover from my sadness.. And I am looking forward to my photos this incoming weekend. Yeah... It's been more than 5 years since I had one. Hahaha... And I shall see how much of Saint Seiya I can watch. I am still at episode 10 now.

Ah ya, finally Barack Obama won the presidential nomination of the Democratic Party. I am still hoping for Hillary Clinton. Hopefully she can be the Vice President :)

No comments: