Thursday, June 19, 2008

End of Holidays

I am back in Singapore since yesterday. Although school has not started yet, I don't feel that it is still holiday season. I am not at home and I don't feel at home, that's why. 1 month out of 3 at home is way too short. Well, I cannot help it. I need to hunt for points and prepare to go to Sydney.

It was very tiring yesterday. I cleaned up my whole room. I think the management office did not attend to my request. What was shocking was my room is dirtier than my friend's room. My friend did not go home so his room is full of stuff and he has been away for 3 weeks. The cleaner did not clean his room. So how the hell that my room which is supposed to be cleaned after I left can be dirtier. Haiz.. Well, I hate packing and unpacking so I will surely complain.

I injured my right biceps. I think It was too tiring to carry a big box (it was light leh!) from one end to the other end of PGP. Haiz... Felt like trash yesterday but after I had a good 10hours of sleep, it feels better now, though it still hurts.

Holiday at home was not very fruitful. I only managed to complete the sanctuary chapter of Saint Seiya. Gaming wise, I could not even complete the stats for Vanguard Bandits. Haiiz... Well, better try next time. Hahaha...

After coming back here, I played a bit of online games yesterday. Now I find that 9Dragons is more fun than Cabal. I think because there is more variety in the quests (instead of killing how many of different enemies), nicer character clothes, and less crowded. Hahaha... But still, both do not up to the standard of an RPG game with a storyline. Lol.

I want to get ISO but I forgot where I got it last time. That's the bad side of keeping the history short in my computer. Haiz.. But I guess that can wait because I have not played Suikoden II and Tales of Destiny (in the ISO form). I have not even continued my Persona.

Ok it's shopping time now. I need to get memory card for my HP. I need to look for new anime goods. And hopefully the book I am aiming for is available in Kinokuniya. Hopefully the last Harry Potter book has become less than $10.

No comments: