Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy busy busy...

Wuih.. I had been very busy for the past few days.. And I will still be busy in the incoming few days. Busy in the sense that I have to do some things outdoor. Not busy slacking as what I do usually.

On Friday, it was RCIY again. It was a talk combined with the whole youth groups in the church. So I did not really get to know the new people. Anyway I was to shy to introduce myself and ask the names of the 2 people who came early. Haha... After the session, we went to have ice cream at Udders. Wew... I was planning to cut down my food expenses, in the end I spend $5 for ice cream. Yahz, it was my dinner (as I had a free dinner at the church). I ordered double scoop of Mao Shan Wang (a type of durian which is even better than D24) and Cempedak flavours. COOL!!!! They ROCKed!!! The flavours are really authentic! Worth the money. Played taboo while eating and lucky that I saw my watch when it was 2330. I was almost late for the last bus. Whew... Was scared that PGP back gate was already closed but lucky that was not the case :)

I dreaded going to the Pre-WYD event yesterday. I knew nobody. Thank God that I came (though I had to drag my butt) as it was the first time I got to know my group mates. Not a terrible group I suppose. I am sincerely hoping it will be a good and enjoyable trip there. Went back late again. I was thinking that I would sleep early and attend the 830 mass today. But it failed. Lol... Woke up at 10 in the end. I was busy getting Saint Seiya Poseidon and Hades chapters that I do not have at home. I was also getting the cool song which becomes my blog's OST now. Haha... Nice song :) It's the opening of Saint Seiya Hades ~ Inferno and Elysium.

I went to donate blood at HSA for the first time today. It was good! Funny seat.. So high and I did not know how to get on it.. Later I found out that the hand rest can be moved... 0_0 The refreshing was great! That is for sure. Better than at school. Haha..

So what am I busy right now? I am reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Yeah! Only until chapter 17 now. I have to rest well tonite. Tomorrow it will be another long day.. and a tiring one for sure. Haha..

No comments: