Friday, May 16, 2008

Booo....

Yeah... tomorrow I am flying off. Yay yay yay! It was quite good spend the last week alone in my corridor. I wish that happens all the time. The toilet is clean, the kitchen is perfect, the rubbish bin is empty, and there is space for me in the fridge (I mean for me to put stuff... not for me to fit into the the fridge!).

I always dread packing... So tiring and stressful... I hate that people order me to buy this buy that like shit. It is just wasting my time, my money, and stresses me while I am packing. I see my friends who are flying off, they have much less stuff as compared to me. It must be because they don't have people ordering them to buy so many stuff. Haiz...

I am constantly feeling lethargic. I have been sleeping over 2 AM for this week. I have been playing Cabal. Yeah, I have nothing better to do I guess.. No online game at home but I really wish my facebook games are playable :) :)

The American Idol has come to the final next week. I watched this week episode from Youtube as I was waiting for hours to get my 9dragons uploaded few days ago. 1 song I like and is very interesting because there is BOO! Lol... I really do not expect that BOO is such a famous expression lol...


I think instead of "With You", the title should be "My Boo". Lol.. Nice song though...


I thought my ears were bluffing me so this is the original version (the music) with the text... It IS really BOO. Lol...


Oops.. almost missed this funny thing. It is quite a long video. Fantasia is so scary but the thing I want to point out is Simon's expression at the end of the Fantasia's singing!!! Lol...

Ok.. I shall have my dinner now and faster pack as much as I can... I am falling sick (my nose suddenly bled on the bus today... I think someone saw -_-). I hope I don't die... Haiz...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments: