Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mid-Sem Break

It has been a week only, yet I feel as if it has been 2 weeks since the last time I am free enough to write here. Mid-Sem break just ended and although it was great that there was no CA to study, the gek project was really zapping a lot of my energy and patience. Haiz... Just the thought of it... I don't know lah... My expectations are too high? or I rely on my partner too much? Haiz.. I do not know... I think it is not a very well done project also. It just pained me more...

The week has been quite demoralising for me. There was a night when it was raining and I realised it too late. My desk was already flooded. Gone are my photo frame and my 8R self photos T_T. Lucky my notes survived and my smaller photos were salvaged. Lucky I studied nothing and put no textbook on the table also. But still... Aarrgh... Now I am remembering it... I am depressed again.

I spent most of my break playing game. I managed to end Suikoden. Haha... I played for about 20hours plus but in the game, it was recorded as almost 60 hours. Lol. I did not know how to slow down the emulator speed. It was so fast that I could not even see how much damages my characters were making. But anyway, because of the 3x speed, it only wasted 1.5days of my holidays. Haha... I am interested in Persona... But the gameplay is still very confusing for me. And there is lacking of good guides so I shall leave it for some time in the future.

Huh... I finally watched L! I am really disappointed. No more mind-boggling genius mind game like Death Note. It is just a mere detective movie. Lucky they say it is a Death Note spin-off, so I don't feel that cheated as I know it won't be about Death Note. I won't be buying the movie as there are a lot of gross scenes. Bleah...

I spent almost $100 to get Kingdom Hearts and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle artbooks. Yay! I was very happy. Maybe I should open and see it now to lift up my mood.

What else? Oh ya... Yesterday I checked my school mail for the first time and I had a shocking message: Chinese CA next week. Haiz... Then this week, 3 chapters will be covered. That means next week I have Chinese CA, Quiz, 3 exercise, 1 assignment. Madness.... My 1 minute of shame this Thursday is also worrying...

I had my first 0 for my pr1103 this week. What the heck! The marker made an error and it was really shocking for me o_o! My first accident also happened today as I toppled the bottle of my preparation. I made some noise but lucky nobody heard so I need not to repeat and just cheated by adding water. Nevermind... You people are okay, don't worry, I am not interested to go into clinical field and dispense medicine for you. Haha... Well, it does not really matter. 0.3% of final grade only... I am more worried for my physio CA. T_T God, please save this cute boy!

And yeah, Prince of Tennis has finally ended. The ending was a disappointment. It really leaves a bitter taste for me. I love the anime/manga so much at the beginning and middle... But just need the last chapter to spoil my whole feelings. Haiz...

Yesterday was the Scrutiny #2... One last one to go...

I am tired... stressed... burnt out....

No comments: