Saturday, March 29, 2008

Catching up...

Woah... This is only the 5th post for this month. I did not know that this month is the the busiest so far... -_-! Well, with the baptism stuff is over, now it is the time to catch up with my school work.

Haiz.. Chinese still remains as my heaviest agony this sem. I have lost confidence in getting A for chinese as I did not so well for my compo assignment. My compo test would be worse T_T Haiz... 2 more weeks of weekly character writing exercises, 2 more quizzes, one more CA and that's it. It is really time to focus on the core modules.

I am glad that LSM assignment was done (don't talk about the quality). I am hoping the final assignment would be easier. One more GEK lab and that's all. I am still 1 exercise behind for my Pharmacy Practice but I should be catching up soon. And I still owe 1 GEK webcast and tons of reading materials. Haiz... After this all is over, the real exam will come. And the real intensive mugging starts. Haiz....

Aiyoh... yesterday I was so embarassed during the campus mass. I really did not expect that the pastor would announce that I was just baptised. He never said anything so far leh. -_- And today I went with my aunt to Church of Saint Mary of the Angels. Hmm... the service is not as good as the architecture. Pretty disappointing.

Okay, I am not in the mood to write today actually. I wrote because I wanted to put a song :) A very nice song :) Lol... April is coming :) My favourite month!

No comments: