Monday, March 10, 2008

!#$@&^*>

Hell! I am damn f***ing furious with all the schoolwork these last few and incoming weeks. I am reaching my breaking point. I am glad that Chinese speech was over. I did pretty lousy I guess. My speech was disgustingly short and was the shortest among all. Haiz. But luckily it is just of the approriate length for the composition exercise due next week. This Wednesday I have a chinese CA (which I have not prepared at all) and on Thursday I have a chinese quiz, plus 2 exercises and 1 assignment to pass up. Haiz....

PR1103 is over finally. Only have an exam for next Monday. Haiz. I can only hope I will do well enough to earn me an A. I got a zero for exercise 9. Wth wtf. I know it is of a very little percentage towards the final grade but my heart/mind/brain does not want to follow my will to just forget and let go of it. Haiz...

I think I should have join more CCAs. At least they divert my attention from school and academic stuff which stress the crap out of me. I kind of enjoying today's angklung session (although I was VERY reluctant to attend initially), I guess it is the power and music. And perharps it is good to stand away from people who radiate and feed me with bad energy of competitiveness and stress...

Haiz... If only I were to be a better person... If only I were smarter... If only my heart is not green... If only I do not need to collect cca points... Damn it lah! Why does exam exist in the first place?

One weekend left before Easter. I cannot wait... I have lots of sins to be cleansed off. I guess after that I can just go kill myself and go straight to heaven. Living in this kind of environment will make my life worse, even after baptism. Haiz... I guess I am not that holy enough to let God take charge of my life... Help me, God!

No comments: