Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rite of Election

Today onwards, I am no longer a catechumen but am an elect already. Yeah... Next sunday will be a free sunday. After that 3 scrutinies for 3 consecutive sundays and finally, my agony will be over. It will be easter already. Yay yay yay!!! I can enjoy attending masses even more now. Haha... If only this whole thing is not very troublesome, I would delay my baptism to next year. Why? Because next year easter is exactly during my birthday. Haha... Then I would celebrate 2 birthdays at one day. Lol...

I will say today's experience is pretty good. It is quite funny to see so many pastors in one mass. Plus the fact that so many churches participated, I could see the banners of the different churches. It was like seeing the banner of the different houses in school. Lol...

Oh well, it is a boring post. But how? My life has been boring... I finished Endocrine and Chinese yesterday. I still have pain and GIT. I wonder how... -_-!

No comments: