Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It was another cold night yesterday. I turned off my fan and I still slept soundly until 9am. I went out only at 12 but the weather was still quite cool for me to on the fan. Damn good weather :) Unfortunately it is no longer the case tonight. Haha...

It was a combined clique outing today. I was quite disappointed and dissatisfied with the sushi because there was no ice-cream puff T_T. I don't know what happened to me also but I got full quite early today. So yah... haiz... maybe I am bored with the meal already (which is unlikely as I have not had any sushi buffet since November) but I really don't know.

We played billiard next.. Haha.. I think everyone is of similar standard as the games went quite slowly. I don't think I can play. Haha... It is a luck game for me. If you are lucky, you don't have the skill also you still can get the balls in (if your previous opponent makes fouls :P). I was very lucky at the beginning as I sank 3 balls in one turn. Everyone was like thinking that I lied when I said I had very little experience. Yeah... the luck continues on as I hit the black ball in as well. Lol. The first two games ended because the black ball went in at the wrong time. Lol. It was fun anyway ($2.70 for 2hrs... I have no complaint... haha...) and reminds me of this Prince of Tennis episode. I am still wondering how to make such shots possible. Haha... I am a gentle person, I always hit very gently. Actually the reason is that when I played the billiard game in handphone, the ball always fail to go in. So yeah... Haha... The only thing I learnt from this episode is that it is wrong to put both legs in the air. Lol.





There is another lame episode (which is nicer than this one and I don't get bored to watch) which is Bowling no Oujisama. Let's play bowling next time, minna-san! It will be my virgin experience. Haha..

Talking about Prince of Tennis, I was thinking to heck care and get the 10.5, 20.5, and 40.5 although I understand no single word in it. But upon seeing each costs about $18, I shall think again and faithfully hope and pray that there will be English translation.

Haiz, my eyes are getting heavy. I shall go sleep. I don't know how my ironing lah. Sadness...

No comments: