Monday, February 4, 2008

I have been trying to sleep a lot lately but I still feel lethargic. I think I just have no drive to live. Lack of sleep makes me tired and long hours of sleep makes me lethargic. Haiz... If there was one night the problem was with the new pillow, yesterday problem was with the cold. Although I prefer cold weather to hot, I woke up a few times because of the frost. I wonder how I am going to survive in Sydney's winter.

Today was the first time I did preparation for dispensing practical. It would be my last time too. It was pretty useless because the teacher was smart enough to make some changes so that all the methods, quantities, and calculations were different. Well, I guess there is no choice but to be honest.

I just watched Sweeney Todd. Uuh... a pretty bloody gross movie. As I had donated blood before, I know how real blood looks like and the one in the movie is PAINT! Still...after watching it, it left me with some kind of sick/disgusted feeling. Maybe bloody movie is just not my genre. And it was not as what I expected. I expected there would be slicing/chopping of bodies. I only got throat slitting. And I was quite sickened enough. I guess my imagination is sicker that what my eyes can tolerate. Hahaha... I was quite clueless about the half of the movie. I could not really catch all the words of the singing, and I could not understand the chinese subtitle. Yeah, the 60 words of chinese that I learnt so far are not much of help. The new words I could recognise were mei, kan, hen, and you. Those are all. It still could not help me to figure out the things. Hahaha... And this just reminds me that I had a stack of Chinese homework to do. I did 4 pages and still have 2 more to go. Haiz...

I am tired so I guess I shall continue tomorrow. Good nitez...


No comments: