Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ugly Photos

I just finished looking through my RCIY camp. Gosh, I looked damn ugly in the photos because I was always asleep in all the group photos. I really do not know what made me always closed my eyes leh... Haiz.. Even in the photo at which we were supposed to make ugly expression, the ugly expression that I was making was my sleeping mode -_-" There are only 2 in which my eyes were opened. Unfortunately, in one of them, my face was half blocked. Damnit! The other one was ugly because my face was sooo oily. Haiz.. I must take care of my face and hair. For my baptism, this kind of thing cannot be repeated. I will make sure that I have no pimples and keep oil paper on my pocket. I must make sure I look good in this once in a life time opportunity.

No comments: