Thursday, January 17, 2008

Now it's feel like schooling

With tutorials kicking in, I have no choice but to start to revert back to my study habit as I was in secondary school and JC. A bit difficult but I guess I have to start doing my work properly. I 'accidentally' heard people's conversation on the road or on the bus, that actually people do well at sem 1 and/or sem 2. After that, it won't be a breeze to do well anymore. I guess that's true because not only the level of difficulty of the modules has gone up, but also sucky modules such as SS, GEM, Breadth must be taken. Haiz...

I just had my first Chinese class lesson yesterday. Lucky I learnt a bit before but unlucky that I learnt too little to help me now. Haiz.... 200 words to learn and I guess I only know 20 words. Not so much of a help. The first homework is still easy (well, 1 is just 1 line, 2 is just 2 lines, 3 is 3 lines) and does not really take so much time. But the second exercise is already -_-" I must see again the words, the shapes, and the tones... I think I have to practice pronounciation also! I still cannot distinguish 2nd and 3rd tone as well as c, ch, qi, qu, j sounds. They all sound the same to me.

Arts modules are super duper boring! Haiz.. Next time, I won't take geography (or history) modules anymore. The most I want to take is business/marketing type. I don't like abstract and useless things. I read the readings for today just now (well I only read the 2 thinnest stack) and the first one was a really turn-off. I totally don't understand what I have read. The Feng Shui stack is more ok as it is more interesting and more applicable. Well how to survive? The other 2 stacks are just too thick ...

I met my senior to get her LSM1401 book for $20. I think it is a good bargain. She told me that last sem, her lab+assignments were awarded C grade so her final exam was not so much help. Haiz... I guess this sem must really do the lab work properly... I won't let the lab be a disappointment like Physical Pharmacy last semester. Dispensing practical has to be taken seriously also. It's easier to get 0 than to get any minus mark... Gosh.. This has relevance for my future work so I have to do better work than last semester.

Eating at school canteen is cheaper than at PGP. Hahaha. My lunch and dinner for today add up to $5.30 only. That includes a juice also. Wow.. And from arts I walked back to PGP. I sweat only a bit so I guess not so much energy was expended. Haiz... At least that counts as a little exercise.. Better than taking bus. Lol...

I have to sleep early and wake up early to ballot tomorrow..

No comments: